NOTICE OF VIRTUAL ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the VIRTUAL Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held on Friday, 23th June,2023 at 11:00 a.m
- To receive the report of the Directors, the audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December, 2022 and the report of the Auditors thereon
- To re-elect directors
- To approve directors’ fees
- To authorize the Board to negotiate and fix the fees of the Auditors
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
INTRAVENOUS INFUSIONS PLC
ACCRA: 25th May, 2023
All Members, All Directors and the External Auditors
- A member entitled to attend and vote at the AGM may appoint a proxy to attend (via online participation) and vote on his/her behalf. Such a proxy need not be a member of the Company.
- Copies of the 2022 Annual Report, the amended Constitution and proxy form can be downloaded from https:iiplcagm.com and the proxy form may be completed and sent via email to: email@example.com or deposited at the registered office of the Registrar of the Company, Share Registry, GCB Bank Limited, High Street, Accra or posted to the Registrar at PO Box 134, Accra to arrive not later than 10.00 GMT on Wednesday, 21st June 2023.
Accessing and Voting at the Virtual AGM
- A unique token number will be sent to you by email, SMS or by post from 20th June 2023 to give you access to the meeting. Shareholders who do not receive this token can contact the Share Registry on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0302 668712 any time after 20th June 2023 but before the date of the AGM to be sent the unique token.
- To gain access to the Virtual AGM, shareholders must visit https:iiplcagm.com and input their unique token number on Friday, 23rdJune 2023. For shareholders who do not submit proxy forms to the Registrar of the Company prior to the meeting, they may vote electronically during the Virtual AGM again using their unique token number. Further assistance on accessing the meeting and voting electronically can be found on https://iiplcagm.com.